Sunday, November 8, 2009

BP12_20091102_Researching and Blogging about Web 2.0 Tools Tool 3


Taking notes and keeping up with assignments is a daunting task even with the best organizational skills. Note taking is a very important part of any educational system from elementary education to graduate school. The ability to keep track of deadlines and keep yourself on track is very important very difficult when you have a lot of deadlines to manage. Note taking and calendar organization is all apart of getting the most out of your education. I find this to be an essential part of my educational life but a part that is not always easy to keep organized. Notes for this deadline end up here while notes for this deadline end up there.

How can I do all of this and keep my notes in order? It is so easy to take a great set of notes and then save them somewhere and forget where you placed them.


Enter Notely a great little web app that will save you from the hectic world of note taking and deadline meeting.

Notely has all of that good stuff built in and it will also join with your facebook account and post updates to your page. Notely is here to save you form forge ting where you put your notes because they are all with Notely.


This noteworthy little app is here to keep us all on track and ready to take note... Even on the go Notely is also mobile and can be accessed on your cell phone, smartphone or iphone.

You never know when inspiration will hit, well now you can be ready with Notely.

1 comment:

  1. Note-taking is a very important skill that must be understood and acquired at a very early age. Students are expected to take notes and to keep them organized in a notebook starting in the elementary school until post-graduate work. When I first glanced at this Web 2.0 tool, I was not certain how it would be of interest or importance to my teaching/learning environment. After reading your blog post I was able to see the many wonderful features this tool had to offer. There is more to Notely.net than just taking notes and managing those notes. There has been many times I have forgotten where I wrote down information. Now I know where I can keep information if I choose to join this site. Keep up the great post Mr. HD ;)

    ReplyDelete